Share your experience and knowledge at AIHce EXP 2022! AIHce EXP's PDCs and sessions are where you can introduce participants to the latest OEHS information, trends, technology and best practices. Contribute to the conference and the profession by submitting a presentation in your area of expertise. Inspire and energize your colleagues with the information, solutions and best practices they need to meet the challenges they face in their work.
To learn more about submission types, click here.
Important AIHce EXP 2022 Deadline Dates:
- May 17, 2021 – Submission portal opens
- September 15, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time – PDC, Education Session, Case Study, Scientific Research, and Professional Poster submission deadline.
- November 2021 – Notifications sent via email
- January 17, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern - Pop-up Session submission deadline
- March 17, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern - Student Poster and Student Presentation submission deadline.
For PDCs, contact Erin Breece, Program Director, Education, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-846-0749.
For Education Sessions, Case Studies, Scientific Research, Professional Posters, Student Presentations, and Student Posters, contact Diana Kane, Program Manager, Education, email@example.com, or 703-846-0753.
For Pop-up Education, contact Erin Breece, Program Director, Education, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-846-0749.
NOTE: Please create a NEW account for your 2022 submittal. Any account details from previous conferences were not transferred.