Tue, 5/24: 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM CDT
Music City Center
Room: Meeting Room 105 A
The use of big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) is growing across all industries. As a result, these techniques are becoming standard tools to use in the EHS profession. Industrial Hygiene (IH) professionals love new data analysis tools. Since big data, AI, and ML are all the buzz it's easy to roll them out without considering how to use them best. Its critical they are used to the greatest potential to get the most value. Luckily, information is readily available at webinars, in books and at conference sessions. This marks a sea of change from the past decade when many corporate leaders honed their attention on regulatory compliance. With these emerging data analysis technologies, IH professionals can shift their focus to a broader, more comprehensive risk-based approach. Yet, as we innovate and expand the use of these tools, it's critical that their purpose is clearly defined and that we can clearly communicate the benefits and impacts to corporate stakeholders.
Upon completion, the participant will be able to:
• Communicate the value of advanced data analysis tools and technologies to key stakeholders.
• Work with data scientists to meet your data and reporting goals.
• Explain the benefits of these technologies clearly.
• Change complex IH data into easy to understand information.
• Describe best practices for establishing 2-way communication with workers and key business stakeholders.
Interactive Session Experience
Also part of the Virtual Program
Available as part of AIHce OnDemand
Communicating OEHS Concepts