Share your experience and knowledge at AIHce EXP 2023! AIHce PDCs and sessions are where you can introduce participants to the latest OEHS information, trends, technology and best practices. Contribute to the conference and the profession by submitting a presentation in your area of expertise. Inspire and energize your colleagues with the information, solutions and best practices they need to meet the challenges they face in their work.
To learn more about submission types, click here.
Important AIHce EXP 2023 Deadline Dates:
- May 16, 2022 – Submission portal opens
- September 14, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time – PDC, Education Session, Case Study, Scientific Research, and Professional Poster submission deadline.
- November 2022 – Notifications sent via email
- January 18, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern - Pop-up Session submission deadline
- March 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern - Student Poster, Student Presentation, and Learning Pavilion Session submission deadline.
For PDCs and Pop-up Education, contact Erin Breece; Program Director, Education; firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-846-0749.
For Education Sessions, Case Studies, Scientific Research, Professional Posters, Student Presentations, and Student Posters, contact Diana Kane; Program Manager, Education; email@example.com; 703-846-0753.
For Learning Pavilion Sessions, contact Laura Cilano Garcia; Program Director, Strategic Partnerships; firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-846-0748.
NOTE: Please create a NEW account for your 2023 submittal. Any account details from previous conferences were not transferred.
Ready to get started? Create your profile. You will receive login credentials via email.
Forgot your Password? Get it now!