Expectations from SHRM®
- Provide speakers with a complimentary registration to the event, including admission to General Sessions, the SHRM Exposition, concurrent sessions and social events. Preconference Workshops, Educational Programs and Senior Leadership Programs are the exceptions.
- Reimburse eligible speakers (Please note that SHRM does not reimburse expenses for a co-presenter) for the following expenses:
- Round-trip economy class airfare.
- Ground transportation to and from the airport,
- Reservation for the night prior to the speaker's presentation and the night of the presentation at a pre-determined conference hotel.
- Actual cost of speaker's meals (on travel days and day of presentation only), not to exceed the following dollar amounts: Breakfast, with gratuity = $10.00; Lunch, with gratuity = $15.00; Dinner, with gratuity = $50.00. If a meal is provided at the conference, no reimbursement will be given for any other meal in its place. Itemized receipts are required.
- Grant speakers valuable professional exposure.
- Provide speakers with a copy of their evaluation scores after the event.